Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ten20

You know what makes me happy?  Pedicures!  To me there are few things more relaxing in the world.  I went and got one last week and it was pure bliss. When I was in college I used to get a pedicure every 2 weeks.  No joke.  But now that I'm a responsible, working woman (haha) I try not to spend money on such things; things I could do myself.  However, I had a gift card I'd been hoarding since Christmas (thanks sis!) so I finally decided to cash it in.  I went to a place in town called Ten20.  It is hands-down the best nail spa I've ever been to.  If you live in Boulder, and have not yet been to Ten20, you seriously need to check this place out.
They have these big comfy chairs and they let you pick what movie or TV show you want to watch from the Tivo that plays on a giant projector screen (every Wednesday is Chick Flick night, how cute!) 

They serve cokes and M&Ms (and if you know anything about me, you know I have a dangerous obsession with coke classic and candy).

The girls that work there are so cute and friendly and they always do a fab job on my nails! 
This is the color I picked.  It's called Midnight in Moscow by OPI.  I'm loving it for fall.

I heart you Ten20!

On another note, it's date night and I'm so excited to spend a quiet night at home with the hub.  I think I've seen a total of 7 minutes of him this whole week.  It will be nice to relax tonight because tomorrow I'm heading over to the Matthews residence to take care of some cuties for the weekend while their parents are out of town: Sadie (eighth grade) Ben (fourth grade) and Joe (kindergarten).  Wish me luck ;)   


2 comments:

  1. I just got a mani and pedi tonight using a gift card I had from Christmas, too!! But, I didn't get to watch movies during mine. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks AMAZING! I want to visit Boulder now and go get a pedicure there!!

    ReplyDelete