Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

It's one of my favorite holidays.  Oh who am I kidding, I love all holidays.  

This year, Paul and I didn't really do anything to celebrate.  We didn't dress up and we don't get trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood :(  We did go to a pumpkin patch with the football staff last week which was really fun!  The place we went is called Anderson Farms.  They have a pumpkin patch, 3 corn mazes, a haunted hay ride and corn maze, and lots of cute farm animals.  Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera.

Here are two pics of me and Paul on Halloween 2006 (our senior year of college).  Paul was a biker and I was a flapper.
Haha cracks me up!
And here are a few pics of our Halloween decorations around the house.





I hope everyone had a very happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment