Thursday, October 14, 2010

Applesauce Muffins


Oh my gosh I love these muffins!  My mom makes them every year for Thanksgiving, but I had such a craving for them last night I had to whip up a batch.  They're perfect for Fall and seriously delicious.  Here's the recipe.  Try them tonight, they'll make your whole house smell heavenly!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup oil
1 cup sugar
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup applesauce
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon allspice
1 egg

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.  Pour into greased or paper lined muffin tins.  Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.  Leave muffins in tins a few minutes before running a knife around the edges.  Cool on wire racks.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. I remember having these on Thanksgiving...Delicious!
    Hope your enjoyed your batch Beanie!

    ReplyDelete