Monday, October 18, 2010

Kitchen Items

Look what I bought yesterday...
It's an apple peeler/corer/slicer from Williams Sonoma!  This thing is so cool.  I've had my eye on it for while now.  I love baking with apples, especially this time of year, and I can't wait to put this bad boy to good use.  Apple pie anyone?



My mom got these for me from T.J. Maxx last week...
Le Creuset 14" oval baking dish, 9.5" oval baking dish, and 7" rectangular baking dish.  I love the bright colors.  All three of these dishes were half their original price!  Gotta love T.J. Maxx.

Now I just need to find some new fall recipes...any suggestions?






2 comments:

  1. You're going to be baking some yummy stuff! I love the pretty dishes. TJ Maxx is so great for that kind of stuff. You can get such a wonderful deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple days ago I got these AWESOME little leaf-shaped cookie-cutters at WS... I used them to layer the top of a blueberry pie with leaf crust cutouts - it turned out beautifully!! :)

    ReplyDelete