* A spring break trip to Oak Island, NC where I got to see my parents' house that's in the process of being built. I had never been to this part of NC and it was so fun to finally see it in person instead of just imagining it! I absolutely love the island and the little town, Southport, that's nearby.
The house will be finished this summer and I can. not. wait. to hang out on the deck and soak up this view..
* An Easter egg hunt with my kiddos at school..
And celebrating Easter in Boulder with family and friends..
engaged. This year was extra special because Easter was on April 8th, which is the same date Easter fell on when we got engaged 5 years ago.
* The CSU-P spring football game..
* Blue Tie Gala for the Pueblo Child Advocacy Center..
I love seeing the hub all dressed up :)
* Getting ready for the end of the school year (3 more weeks!) and Pre-K graduation. I can't believe we only have 3 weeks left. Tami and I have been working on the kids' portfolios and the slide show for graduation. I'm so excited for summer, but truth be told, I'm really gonna miss these kiddos..
Well, that about sums it up. It's been a great Spring!