Thursday, November 29, 2012

PAT

I got a few questions about this on my last two posts, and I realized I never wrote about it!

Way back when I found out I was pregnant (seems like so long ago!) Paul and I decided we did not want to know the gender of our baby. But after about a day or two of calling the baby "it," we decided we needed to come up with a name to call our baby until we met him or her. Paul said we should call the baby Pat.


For those that don't know, Pat is a character from Saturday Night Live that is an "androgynous misfit whose sex is never revealed." Haha! I thought it was kinda fitting.

We've been calling our baby Pat ever since. 

No, we are not actually naming our baby Pat. We have other names picked out. But I will say, I've become so used to calling the baby Pat that it might take me a while after he or she is born to stop! 

I can't wait to meet our little Pat! Hopefully he or she will look nothing like the character above :)




No comments:

Post a Comment