Tuesday, November 13, 2012

31 weeks



How Far along: 31 weeks 


Size of Baby: over 16 inches and 3.3 pounds-the equivalent of holding 4 navel oranges (according to baby center)


Total Weight Gain: 18 lbs. so far...


Gender: ??? 


Movement: Lots of movement-the baby pushing out on my stomach constantly!


Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good this week. What a difference a decent night's sleep makes :)


Maternity Clothes: I'm pretty much in all maternity clothes at this point with just a few pre-pregnancy pieces mixed in. 



Symptoms: I had terrible heartburn yesterday and Sunday. I've never really had heartburn and I hope I never get it again-it's so uncomfortable! I'm also starting to feel like the baby is running out of room (and I still have two months to go!!!). My lungs feel squished and when I eat it feels like the food is sitting in my chest.


Aversions: No aversions. 


Cravings: Frosted Shredded What cereal! Paul bought a box from the store and I polished it off in two days. Then I went back to the store and got more. It's so good!



What I Miss: Nothing this week.


Best Moment of the Week: My Grammy and G-daddy sent us the stroller we registered for. I was so excited when I saw the package on the doorstep. I opened and assembled it right away. When Paul got home, I told him I wanted to take it for a test drive around the block and he told me that was embarrassing haha. Thanks Grammy and G-daddy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment