Monday, November 5, 2012

30 weeks


How Far along: 30 weeks


Size of Baby: A head of cabbage (according to baby center)


Total Weight Gain: 18 lbs. so far...yep, I gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks. I think the scale at the doctor's office is wrong :)


Gender: ??? 


Movement: This baby loves to push out on my stomach! Also, I'm kind of wondering if he/she is breech at the moment because I've been feeling some really low kicks on my insides. And he/she kicks hard!


Sleep: Sleep was terrible this past week until last night. "Falling back" was glorious!



Maternity Clothes: All pants are maternity, and I'm in mostly all maternity tops too. 



Symptoms: Nauseous after meals, and my belly button has partially popped out, but not all the way.


Aversions: No aversions. 



Cravings: Halloween candy really got me last week. I just couldn't resist it. I ate so much I gave myself a stomach ache. I've also really been enjoying pears lately.



What I Miss: A Coors Light with a setup. For those of you that don't know, a setup=a glass of ice with salt on the rim and lime wedges (it's a Pueblo thing). Delicious!



Best Moment of the Week: I had my 30 week appointment on Friday (I see my doctor every two weeks now).  Heartbeat was great and I'm measuring right on track. My parents also helped me paint the dresser for the baby's room. I really like the way it turned out!


I can not believe how fast the weeks are going right now. Time is flying! I can't believe we will be meeting our baby in 2.5 months or less!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment