Monday, December 3, 2012

34 weeks


How Far along: 34 weeks

Size of Baby: a cantaloupe (according to baby center)

Total Weight Gain: 20 lbs. so far...

Gender: ??? 

Movement: This baby is constantly moving! He/she likes to push out on my stomach with its butt (this was confirmed by my doctor :)

Sleep: Not so good. Rolling over is like a 5 minute event. 

Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes, plus I'm now wearing Paul's clothes for lounging around the house.

Symptoms: I was informed that the "indigestion" I was having last week is actually heartburn. It continued this week too. I really only get it around 5:00pm, but when I do, it's yucky! Also, I'm starting to feel large and in charge. My calves, arms, and hands are starting to swell and I'm having a hard time moving around like I used to. Even my maternity clothes are feeling a little snug. Oh, and I keep underestimating the size of my belly and accidentally bumping into things with it!

Aversions: No aversions. 

Cravings: Sweets!

What I Miss: My old body.

Best Moment of the Week: Once again, my best moment was my 34 week appointment with my doctor. I know some people hate going to the doctor, but I really look forward to my appointments. This week, my doctor told me the baby's head was down and he or she was hanging out on my right side. I love hearing those little tidbits of info because I'm constantly wondering what's going on in there!


2 comments:

  1. You look SO good! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left. I am guessing girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep! You are so darling and cute! And I know you feel HUGE, but you are itty bitty! Trust me. =) You will get your body back too so don't worry. So pretty you are. ~Shan

    ReplyDelete