Monday, November 19, 2012

32 weeks



I was not feeling the pic today..can you tell?



How Far along: 32 weeks 

Size of Baby: a large jicama

Total Weight Gain: 18 lbs. so far...

Gender: ??? 

Movement: Lots of movement-the baby is pushing out on my stomach constantly!

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good this week, except for the fact that I get up 3 times a night to go to the bathroom.

Maternity Clothes: I'm pretty much in all maternity clothes at this point with just a few pre-pregnancy pieces mixed in. 

Symptoms: My emotions are out of control! I go from slightly irritated, to filled with rage, to weepy in a matter of seconds. Yikes! Poor Paul :)

Aversions: No aversions. 

Cravings: I am really excited for Thanksgiving food this year. I can't stop thinking about my mom's stuffing.

What I Miss: Feeling normal. Will I ever feel normal again??

Best Moment of the Week: My friend from Pueblo, Lauren, hosted a shower for me this weekend. It was a really nice shower and Pat got lots of great stuff! I left there feeling so incredibly blessed, which made me cry (please see "symptoms" above).


No comments:

Post a Comment