Wednesday, November 28, 2012

33 weeks


How Far along: 33 weeks (I'm very late getting this up, I'm actually 34 weeks right now, but the pic is from week 33) (Oh, and I think I need to start taking the pic at the beginning of the day rather than the end; I look tired haha!)

Size of Baby: a pineapple

Total Weight Gain: 18 lbs. so far...

Gender: ??? 

Movement: I think the baby is running out of room, it's starting to get uncomfortable! 

Sleep: Not so good. I wake up constantly and just can't seem to get comfortable. 

Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes, plus I'm now wearing Paul's clothes for lounging around the house.

Symptoms: I have to sit up straight for at least an hour after I eat, otherwise the food feels like it sits in my chest and starts to come up (gross, I know). I guess I would call it indigestion?? Also, co-workers, friends, and strangers alike are telling me I've "dropped." What?! Isn't it a little early for that?

Aversions: No aversions. 

Cravings: Cereal

What I Miss: My stamina. I get winded just walking from one side of the room to the other!

Best Moment of the Week: I washed all of Pat's clothes, blankets, lovies, etc. It was so fun going through all of it and imagining the little baby that will soon be wearing those tiny clothes :)  I can't wait to meet him or her!!



No comments:

Post a Comment