Wednesday, December 22, 2010

feelin' the love

Wow I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away!  We have some really fun plans and I can't wait to tell you all about them, but before I can truly celebrate, I have to get through the rest of today and tomorrow at work.  WAAAAAH! *in my best Snooki voice* 

It's been especially hard to be chained to my desk at work this week when all I want to do is wrap presents, watch Christmas movies, spend time with my family, bake cookies (you get the idea).

I whine about my job sometimes, but I actually have it pretty great and that's mostly due to the people I work for.  They are some of the sweetest people on the planet and I'm SO thankful for that.  It really is nice to work for people that appreciate you and your contributions and tell you so!

I am seriously one lucky girl because I've been showered with gifts at the office all week...

Wine and a Chocolove chocolate bar from Digger.  I haven't tried the wine yet, but I ate the chocolate in about 2 seconds flat. OH MY WORD it was delicious, maybe the best ever!  I love the combination of chocolate and sea salt so I was in heaven. (FYI, you can buy Chocolove  from Whole Foods)


A gift certificate for a pedicure at my favorite nail spa from Botsy.  I can't wait to use this puppy!  
 *pure bliss*



Homemade Kahlua from Erin.  I'm loving the little glass bottle and festive gift tag~can't wait to try it!  (I told Paul to put some in his coffee before work this morning haha)



And the grandaddy of them all~a $105 gift card to the St. Julien Spa for a full body massage from Barbara.  I about fell out of my chair when I opened this one.  Seriously, I don't know what I did to deserve it, but I am beyond grateful and excited :)

Most of all, I am just very grateful to have a job in a time when so many people do not, and they are struggling to make ends meet each day.  Please pray for those people this Christmas. 





No comments:

Post a Comment