Friday, December 3, 2010

Chocolate Pecan Pie

This was my one contribution to the Thanksgiving table this year-chocolate pecan pie.  This is my Aunt Carol's recipe and it is ah-mazing!  I make it every year for Thanksgiving and people always just rave about it, so I thought I would share it.  Oh and it's super easy!

Ingredients:
  • 1 unbaked 9" pie shell (you could make your own, but I just used pilsbury because I'm lazy like that.  Plus I love that little dough boy)
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 stick of butter-melted
  • 1 cup chopped pecans
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup flour
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 cup chocolate chips
Step by step:
Beat eggs,


add sugar,


flour,


vanilla,


 and butter.


Mix until just blended.


Add pecans and chocolate chips.


Mix until combined and pour into unbaked pie shell.
Bake at 350 degrees~about 45 minutes or until golden brown.


Serve warm.

Eat.

Repeat.



No comments:

Post a Comment