Thursday, September 16, 2010

Confessions

1. I failed my own blogging challenge.

2. There are six things I am deathly afraid of (in no particular order):
    * tumors
    * battery acid
    * scissors
    * Gene Wilder (you know, the actor who plays Willy Wonka in the original Charlie and
       the Chocolate Factory movie
    * mold
    * getting caught on the jumbotron while eating

3. When I was in college I went through a phase where I only wore black tops and jeans.  For some reason, I thought every shirt looked more chic in black.  I had exactly 33 different black shirts.  Then one night I was at a party and a guy asked me if I was wearing the exact same thing as the night before.  I haven't bought a black shirt since.

4. I hate cooked fish and refuse to eat it, but I love raw fish.

5. My sister is my best friend in the whole world, although I'm fairly certain that if she wasn't my sister and I met her in the real world, we wouldn't be friends at all.

6. Have you ever heard people say, "I almost died of embarrassment"?  I think that this might actually be how I die.  I get embarrassed 7 times a day on average.

7. One time I was shopping at Forever 21.  I spilled my coca cola classic all over the floor and was too embarrassed to deal with the situation so I just ran out of the store (please see #6).  I am not proud of this.

8. I've been in love with my husband since I was 16 years old. 

9. Prank-calling people is one of my favorite pastimes.

10. I hate being left out of anything.  When I lived in Auburn and the rest of my family was still in Colorado they would lie to me when they were all hanging out because they knew I couldn't stand it.

11. I used to cheat at Candy Land when I played with my little brother.  Poor kid couldn't understand why he was always getting stuck on Plumpy while I was heading straight for Queen Frostine.

12. I don't really like dogs.  I'm not the kind of person that will going running up to a dog just to pet it.  In general, I think they are kind of gross and annoying and I can't stand to have dog hair or slobber on me.  That being said, I have a dog named Oscar and I love him more than anything.  This is completely hypocritical, I know. I'm sorry.  Please don't de-friend me.

13. I dislike cats even more.  I'm severely allergic and mildly creeped out by them.

14. I am a terrible liar.  I don't even try anymore, that's how bad I am.   

15. I am a middle child.

No comments:

Post a Comment