1. I failed my own blogging challenge.
2. There are six things I am deathly afraid of (in no particular order):
* battery acid
* Gene Wilder (you know, the actor who plays Willy Wonka in the original Charlie and
the Chocolate Factory movie
* getting caught on the jumbotron while eating
3. When I was in college I went through a phase where I only wore black tops and jeans. For some reason, I thought every shirt looked more chic in black. I had exactly 33 different black shirts. Then one night I was at a party and a guy asked me if I was wearing the exact same thing as the night before. I haven't bought a black shirt since.
4. I hate cooked fish and refuse to eat it, but I love raw fish.
5. My sister is my best friend in the whole world, although I'm fairly certain that if she wasn't my sister and I met her in the real world, we wouldn't be friends at all.
6. Have you ever heard people say, "I almost died of embarrassment"? I think that this might actually be how I die. I get embarrassed 7 times a day on average.
7. One time I was shopping at Forever 21. I spilled my coca cola classic all over the floor and was too embarrassed to deal with the situation so I just ran out of the store (please see #6). I am not proud of this.
8. I've been in love with my husband since I was 16 years old.
9. Prank-calling people is one of my favorite pastimes.
10. I hate being left out of anything. When I lived in Auburn and the rest of my family was still in Colorado they would lie to me when they were all hanging out because they knew I couldn't stand it.
11. I used to cheat at Candy Land when I played with my little brother. Poor kid couldn't understand why he was always getting stuck on Plumpy while I was heading straight for Queen Frostine.
12. I don't really like dogs. I'm not the kind of person that will going running up to a dog just to pet it. In general, I think they are kind of gross and annoying and I can't stand to have dog hair or slobber on me. That being said, I have a dog named Oscar and I love him more than anything. This is completely hypocritical, I know. I'm sorry. Please don't de-friend me.
13. I dislike cats even more. I'm severely allergic and mildly creeped out by them.
14. I am a terrible liar. I don't even try anymore, that's how bad I am.
15. I am a middle child.