Wednesday, January 19, 2011

is it spring yet??


This was the scene on my way home from work today.  The weatherman predicted 1-3 inches this afternoon.  Well that was the understatement of the year.  And for whatever reason (24 degrees outside?) the roads were so slick..even for my four-wheel drive SUV..and also apparently for the King Soopers delivery van (seen in the far left of the this photo).  Home boy was slipping and sliding all over the place which caused a major traffic jam AND a terribly long drive home pour moi.  I'm talking 45 minutes for my usual 10 minute drive.  I hate snow.  I repeat, I HATE SNOW. boo. hisss. grrr.

I am now hibernating in my house under fifty plus blankets with the hub, eating pizza, reading magazines and watching Easy A on Netflix, and I'm not coming out until spring.

Okay? 


No comments:

Post a Comment