- The Auburn Tigers are officially the best team in the whole country after defeating Oregon in the BCS National Championship. WAR EAGLE!!! Seriously, what a great game. I couldn't even sit down for the second half because I was so excited. Oscar was excited too :) Congrats to coach Yox (strength and conditioning) and his family. They are such wonderful people and I can't think of anyone who deserves it more!
- My Hunter boots. Like most of the country, it's been snowing here the past few days. We don't have a garage which means I have to shovel the snow off my car in the mornings. Yesterday the snow was so high it almost reached my knees. Luckily I had my boots on and thanks to the little fleecy inserts, my feet (and legs) stayed dry and toasty.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. This lotion is the ONLY thing that keeps my skin feeling hydrated and not quite so itchy in the extremely dry Colorado climate. I miss humidity :(
- Lipton PureLeaf iced tea. I don't drink coffee, but boy do I love me some iced tea (yes, even when it's cold out. I'm not a fan of hot drinks). I like the unsweetened kind. Sometimes I add a slice of lemon. All natural, 0 calories, 0g of fat, 0g of sugar and 180mg of flavonoids, whatever those are. Yipee!
- I got an email from the library yesterday saying that this book was ready for me to pick up. After hearing nothing but good things for over a year now I am officially jumping on the band wagon. I can't wait to get started! I'll let you know what I think.
- I just found out one of my dear friends will be welcoming baby #2 in August! This girl is such a wonderful mama and I'm just so excited for her and her growing family.
These are just a few of the things I'm loving right now. What about you?