Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Emmys

Did y'all watch the Emmys on Sunday?  I love award shows.  I think it's so fun to see what everyone is wearing on the red carpet and to hear the speeches they come up with when they win.  I have to say that I must not be watching the right stuff on TV because the shows that won the most awards are ones I've never seen: Modern Family, Breaking Bad, Mad Men.  I need to get on that ASAP!  The two shows that did win that I love, love, love are Glee and Dexter.  I think these two are the best shows on TV right now so I was glad they got a little love.

For the most part, I thought everyone looked really beautiful on the red carpet.  There were only a few people that "missed" in my opinion.

My best dressed list:
Lea Michelle from Glee. I think she was on everyone's best dressed list. That dress is stunning and her hair, makeup and jewelry complemented it perfectly.

Claire Danes from Temple Grandin. I loved this dress because it's elegant, but the sparkles give it a fun flair.

Julie Bowen from Modern Family. A lot of people were split on this one, but I think she looks beautiful. I love the interesting structure of the dress and that color looks good on her.

My worst dressed list:

Anna Paquin from True Blood.  I love True Blood, but I am not a very big fan of Anna Paquin and I am really not a fan of this dress.  I heard someone on TV say that it looks like something the bull fighters in Spain wear and I have to agree.  Sorry Anna!

Christina Hendricks from Mad Men.  The cut and color of this dress are not very flattering on her and the cleavage is a little much.



Mindy Kaling from The Office.  WOW.  Nothing else to say.

*All images courtesy of yahoo tv*

Who was on your list?



No comments:

Post a Comment