Thursday, November 7, 2013

June: 9 months


June is 9 months old!


She has now spent as much time outside of my belly as she did inside!


As you can see, this month she got her two top teeth. Ever since her teeth came in, this is her new favorite face to make! It's almost as if she wants everyone to see her new teeth. 


June attended her first college football game this month. It was really hot, but June was a champ and we  stayed for the whole game. (we won by the way, which was awesome!) 


June LOVES books! They are her favorite things to play with. She loves when we read to her and she can even turn the pages all by herself. I took her to story time for babies at our local library. When we sat down in the circle to listen to the story, June got so excited and started screaming at the top of her lungs. She was so loud that she scared two of the babies next to her and they started to cry. Oops :)


I say this every month, but June loves food. I mean, she really loves food. (I wonder who she gets that from ;) There is not one single thing that I have given her that she won't eat. She now recognizes the magic bullet that I make her food in and she screams when I get it out of the cabinet (are you noticing a them here? June is a screamer!).


She's also still nursing, taking two naps, and sleeping 12 hours at night. 



June learned a few new tricks this month. She uses her index finger to point, takes turns/shares, and she can clap. She also discovered Oscar's water bowl. 


And, she's not crawling yet. Instead, she prefers to roll everywhere. 


You'd think she would get dizzy! She's crazy :) 



I just can't believe how big she's getting. I feel like she changes every day! 

Happy 9 Months, June Bug! Love you to pieces!


9 MONTH STATS:

weight: no idea! we don't have a scale at home

height: again, I have no clue

diapers: size 3

clothes: 6 months, 6-9 months, and 9 month

eyes: blue

hair: blond

nicknames: June Bug, Buggy, Stink Bug, Miss June, JLC, Monkey



No comments:

Post a Comment