Monday, December 17, 2012

36 weeks



How Far along: 36 weeks

Size of Baby: a crenshaw melon (according to baby center)

Total Weight Gain: 26 lbs. so far...

Gender: ??? 

Movement: Lots of movement!

Sleep: Not so good. I guess I'm getting prepared for all the sleepless nights ahead of me :)

Maternity Clothes: I have now reached the stage of my pregnancy where I only want to wear sweatpants. Thank goodness I only have one week left until Christmas break (and Thursday is pajama day at school, yippee!)

Symptoms: The baby feels really low! It's making me waddle :) and I constantly feel like I have to pee.  I'm still underestimating the size of my belly-yesterday, I leaned over the oven door to pull out our pizza and I burnt my belly!

Aversions: No aversions. 

Cravings: Sweets!

What I Miss: Being able to move around like I used to. 

Best Moment of the Week: Paul installed the car seat and I started to pack my hospital bag. We are almost ready! Here are the outfits I packed for coming home from the hospital. I wonder if we will be wearing the pink or the blue??



Not So Good Moment: At my appointment today, my doctor tried to check me to see if I'm dilated. He couldn't tell because the baby's head is so low it's in the way! I'm so curious now. He did say that my cervix is thinning and from what he felt, he thinks this baby is going to be big..yikes! :)

I am getting so anxious to meet this little one. I just want to know when Pat is going to make his/her debut!


No comments:

Post a Comment