Monday, October 29, 2012

29 weeks






How Far along: 29 weeks. 

Size of Baby: A Butternut Squash (according to baby center)

Total Weight Gain: 12 lbs. so far...

Gender: ??? 

Movement: Lately, the movement feels like he/she is pushing out against my stomach. I'm constantly wondering what body part I'm feeling in there.

Sleep: Sleep is getting worse. I'm starting to get uncomfortable. Also, I woke up last night with a terrible cramp in the front of my leg where my shin is. My foot was stuck in the flexed position and it really hurt. I was making a fuss and it woke Paul up. He rubbed my leg until the cramp finally went away. Paul teased me and said he would have thought I was in labor with all the commotion I made. He has no idea what he's in for :)

Maternity Clothes: All pants are maternity, and I'm in mostly all maternity tops too. I'm down to one coat that still fits me. Uh oh.

Symptoms: Nauseous in the mornings after breakfast, leg cramps, SI joint pain.

Aversions: No aversions. 

Cravings: Pillsbury Toaster Strudel. I'm obsessed with it. I had one every night last week.

What I Miss: A sound sleep.

Best Moment of the Week: I spent the weekend in Boulder with my mom and dad and they helped me check a lot of items off my to-do list including deciding on a stroller, and a paint color for the dresser in the nursery. They also bought the baby a car seat. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment