Monday, October 1, 2012

25 weeks


How Far along: 25 weeks

Size of Baby: the size of an average rutabaga (according to baby center) WHAT THE HECK IS A RUTABAGA??!!!!

Total Weight Gain: 12 lbs. so far...

Gender: ??? 

Movement: Not a whole lot of movement this week. He/she must be sleepy.

Sleep: Sleep was pretty good this week!

Maternity Clothes: All pants are maternity, regular dresses and tops-although, the regular tops are getting a little short.

Symptoms: a little bit of heartburn and, this is a weird one, my fingers seem to be shrinking. My rings are so loose they almost fell off at work the other day. 

Aversions: No aversions. 

Cravings: A loaded baked potato. I actually haven't had one yet and the craving is growing stronger-just ask Paul what happened at Wendy's last week when I was informed they were all out of baked potatoes. Also, I'm still loving caramel apples.

What I Miss: Beer and Wine

Best Moment of the Week: This isn't baby related, but I traveled to Durango, CO with the football team for their game against Fort Lewis. It was my first time to go to Durango and it was really fun! This was the perfect weekend to go because the Aspen trees are changing color which made for a beautiful drive. It was nice to spend a weekend with Paul, plus the football team won their game which was an added bonus!



No comments:

Post a Comment