Monday, October 15, 2012

27 weeks


How Far along: 27 weeks

Size of Baby: 2 lbs., the size of a head of cauliflower (according to baby center) 

Total Weight Gain: 12 lbs. so far...

Gender: ??? 

Movement: The baby is moving constantly these days-so fun!

Sleep: Sleep is ok. Not bad, not great.

Maternity Clothes: All pants are maternity, regular dresses and tops-although, the regular tops are getting a little short. Getting dressed for work in the morning is hard..slim pickins!

Symptoms: Just a slight feeling of stretching and tightening in the belly area.

Aversions: No aversions. 

Cravings: No real cravings this week.

What I Miss: My old clothes.

Best Moment of the Week: Paul and I had our first birthing class this week. I wasn't sure if Paul was going to be able to make it because of work, but he did and I was so glad!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment