Sunday, September 16, 2012

23 weeks



I took the picture above first and then took this one a few days later. I feel like my belly is getting bigger every day!


How Far along: 23 weeks

Size of Baby: A large mango (according to baby center)

Total Weight Gain: 12 lbs. total. I gained 9 pounds in the last four weeks aaahhhhhhh!

Gender: ??? 

Movement: Lots of movement and now I can see it from the outside. It's so crazy.

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty restless.

Maternity Clothes: All pants are maternity, regular dresses and tops.

Symptoms: Calf cramps in the middle of the night, starving all the time (hence the 9 lbs.), and I've been really emotional this week. I cry at the drop of a hat. 

Aversions: No aversions this week.

Cravings: A bagel with cream cheese. But not just any bagel, I've been craving the kind that my Grammy and Grandaddy always have at their house when we visit. They get them fresh and they're so yummy. 

What I Miss: My skinny jeans.

Best Moment of the Week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat at my 24 week check-up. Every time I hear that sound and the doctor says, "Great heartbeat," it's just music to my ears :)


No comments:

Post a Comment