Saturday, August 11, 2012

17 & 18 weeks




I wasn't able to do my 17 week update last week because I was at my parents' new house at the beach and they don't have Internet yet. So, I decided to group last weeks update in with this one.


How Far along: 17/18 weeks

Size of Baby: turnip/green pepper (according to baby center)

Total Weight Gain: ? I don't have a scale at home, so I haven't weighed myself since my last appointment.

Gender: ???

Movement: I felt the baby move for the first time at the end of week 17! I was laying on my back when I felt it. It was so cool! Since then, I've felt it a few more times, but every time I do, I still think, "Was that the baby??"

Sleep: Sleep is good, other than frequent trips to the bathroom :)

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing mostly non-maternity clothes: lots of sun dresses, gym shorts, and t-shirts.

Symptoms: Round ligament pain

Aversions: None

Cravings: Still craving sweets: snickers ice cream bars, cookies, sugary cereal, etc.

What I Miss: Nothing in particular this week.

Best Moment of the Week: Feeling the baby move, spending time at the beach with my family, AND two different people at the airport asked me if I was expecting. It was the first time someone I didn't know asked me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment