Saturday, August 31, 2013

are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!

I know I am!

I woke up so excited to watch College GameDay this morning.




We actually don't have a game this week. Our season opener isn't until next Saturday, which gives me one more week to prepare :)

I've been pinning football stuff like crazy. Here are some of my favorites:


How cute are these astro turf koozies? This website has a tutorial on how to make them yourself.



Along those same lines, I think this table cover is so clever! My tailgating is table is all scratched up. This would be a great way to cover it up. Much more festive than a boring old tablecloth!




And this little chain link garland would be so easy to make and it would really jazz up your tailgate or football party.



Now, Game Day wouldn't be Game Day (yes, I capitalize it, it's the same as a holiday in my eyes) without yummy football food!

I love this idea for seven layer dip as a football field. Why didn't I think of that?!



I love a good cheese ball. You could do this with your favorite recipe.





These strawberries would be a great treat to bring to a tailgate. And they're healthy because they're strawberries, right?




And of course, I wouldn't be a true football lovin' girl if I didn't talk about Game Day fashion.

I LOVE this dress. It looks cool and comfy; perfect for those hot mid-day games. Plus, it's CSU-P colors!




These jeans will be perfect for night games and the cool, fall weather that will be rolling in soon (please hurry, cool, fall weather! I don't know how much longer I can handle 95+ degree temps. Thanks.)




And this year, I have a little lady to dress up for Game Day. SO MUCH FUN!

I'm loving these customizable tees and dresses on Etsy.






Oh my goodness, the cuteness!!!





Well, there you have it, my favorite football-themed pins.

I hope you have a happy football season!

And I hope your team wins.

Unless you're playing my team, in which case I hope your team loses (sorry).


GO  T-WOLVES!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment