Sunday, July 22, 2012

Peanut Butter Pie

Today is Paul's birthday (happy birthday babe!)

To celebrate, I made Peanut Butter Pie.



I kind of adapted this recipe from two I already had; one from Kraft and one from Tasty Kitchen.

Ingredients:

1 Oreo pie crust (6 oz.)

1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened

1/2 cup sugar

1 cup creamy peanut butter

1 teaspoon vanilla

1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed

1/4 cup hot fudge (ice cream topping)

Beat cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer until blended. Fold in Cool Whip. Spoon mixture into crust. Drizzle hot fudge on top and gently swirl with a knife. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.


This was the first time I've tried this recipe. I brought it to the field house (Paul had to work on his birthday. boo) and it got the seal of approval from all of the coaches, which in my world, means it's a keeper. 



Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment