Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm Back

Whoa, I sort of fell off the face of the Earth for a while there!  Sorry about that ;)

Paul and I are officially Pueblo residents.  We found a little condo to rent and moved in two weeks ago.  We've been busy settling in, unpacking (me), and working (him).

My impressions of Pueblo so far:

* The people here are very friendly.  Everyone from Paul's co-workers to the lady pumping gas next to me at the Loaf 'N Jug have been nothing but nice.

* It has a small town feel.  Pueblo technically has a larger population than Boulder, but it feels so much smaller.  It's the kind of place where everyone knows everyone.

* The cost of living is lower than Boulder.  Rent, gas, food, alcoholic beverages..all cheaper than what we're used to.  SCORE! 

* It's very desert-y.  I don't really feel like I'm living in Colorado-it feels more like New Mexico.  Maybe that's because New Mexico is less than 100 miles south of here. ha!

So far I really am enjoying it here, other than being a little lonely when Paul's at work.  We definitely miss our friends in Boulder, but in time we'll make some new ones here.  It just feels so good to finally be living with hubs again!

I'll be back later this week with recaps of two trips we took before me moved and maybe even a tour of our new home.  Until then, here's a little sneak peek of each...








Have a great week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment